Post  Admin on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:04 am

Who do you think is the best break dancer at EBCC? cheers

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ebcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best Dancer

Post  dewy on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:47 am

tough topic first up big jim, but what about the great man Aaron Mitchell.
if ever there was a man born with music in his soul it is Mitch!!

dewy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best dancer?

Post  Griffo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:33 am

Would it be rude to nominate myself? i know i have no rythum or style & i'm clinicly tone deaf but when the tunes are pumping & there's a dance floor to be cut up i always come to the party packing a disco chainsaw!

Griffo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best dancer

Post  Ravi on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 am

I've seen Dewy tearing up the carpet doing the Nutbush - maybe we should have a 'Dancing With the Stars' - EBCC version ???

Ravi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  warbs on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:10 am

Griffo wrote:Would it be rude to nominate myself? i know i have no rythum or style & i'm clinicly tone deaf but when the tunes are pumping & there's a dance floor to be cut up i always come to the party packing a disco chainsaw!

i find it extreamly hard to believe that you would even contemplate the fact that u r east's best dancer griffo!!! you moves saturday night were terribly bad!!!!, peter garret on a biccy is the best way to describe it for those not present, terrible terrible terrible!!!!

warbs

warbs

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/warbs_1987

Back to top Go down

Post  Griffo on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:26 am

You couldnt judge me Warby because you werent drinking but yes you are rite that my feeble attempt at replicating the magnificent Peter Garrets moves was far below par but that was just a small snippet of what i was putting out there. I stand by my self nomination!

Griffo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best Dancer

Post  Fize on Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:57 am

I think that all will agree, that Coggsy after a premiership, singing and dancing to "Father Abraham" locks him in for the best dancer. No disrespect to the other nominations, but the proffessional way in which he handled himself after falling off the table is second to none. Yeah sure, he occasionally forgets the words and mixes up his moves, but he is a big time performer and has a unique way of involving the adoring crowds. He has also been able to overcome the weight of expectation which comes with his performances. TIME AND TIME AGAIN HE DELIVERS. Closely followed by the duo of General and Smudge which I beleive should be posted on our website for all to view.

Fize

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ricey on Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:52 pm

i think u r all forgetting an earily seductive version that buzz and fatboy put together. karma chamilian by boy george has never been danced to that closely. a memorable moment in the old clubies.

ricey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:56 pm

Anyone remember the time Franky danced by himself?
Sorry, that should have read "Anyone remember one of the hundreds of times Franky danced by himself".

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ebcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum