Question

Go down

Question

Post  Nob on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:29 am

As everyone knows the 2nds had to play on Sunday at Thomson. Which 2 members of the side were slightly embarassed to see each other at a central Geelong cab rank at 3am, both slightly worse for wear, the night before such a crucial game? I'll give some clues, one wears a lotta bling, bowls left arm but apparently can bat left and right handed and his surname rhymes with Strawburton... and the other holds a prominant off field position for the club, is balding, bowls off spin and answers to the nickname 'Juice'? Any idea's?

Nob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 am

Sounds like Warby and Dewy to me. Its a wonder they didn't run into another player from that side, who may or not have a first and last name that start with S. Embarassed

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ebcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ricey on Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:22 am

yes jim i received a txt msg off that person at the wee hours of 12am seeing if id like to go out for a few jars and have a sniff to see whats about

ricey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  warbs on Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:44 am

chinease whispers nob???? o how the story can change. i can assure you that it was 2am, and both individuals involved were perfectly fit and raring to go on sunday morning.

warbs

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/warbs_1987

Back to top Go down

Post  Nob on Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:33 am

I'm just wondering if anyone knows which one of the two players in question sheepishly said to the other... "Let's just keep this as our little secret, OK?"

Nob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum