East Belmont Cricket Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Monday

+4
Nob
Jon Jon
ricey
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Mad Monday Empty Mad Monday

Post  Admin Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:58 am

The best day of the year is nearly here. Win, lose or draw, there's always a great time to be had, as we let down our hair, and relax after a hard season. The usual suspects will be looked to to provide the entertainment. Nob, Crow, Gommers and Big Jim are perrenial moodsetters, along with Sam, Griffo and Jonny Timbers in recent years. But who's gonna take the reins this year, who's gonna take the next step and move into mad monday immortality with an awesome display?? Who will be...... king ......king for a day??
Only time will tell.

Admin
Admin

https://ebcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mad Monday Empty Re: Mad Monday

Post  ricey Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:50 pm

i for one am looking forward to the outcome.
adam fwancis totton could be it.....

ricey

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:40 am

Nah, Punchy told me when he returned from overseas that he was gonna lay off the grog and not drink anymore.
To the best of my knowledge, he's been true to his word and not touched a drop. Embarassed

My tip: Thommo. drunken

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Jon Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:50 am

Fair enough calling Nob a 'moodsetter', but as i recall he tends to try and bring the mood down by crying into his beer for a few hours while his mates gather around him to try and cheer him up.

I think if the 3rds get up on the weekend, then Chris Totton will be one happy camper and will gladly let everyone know just how he led the east boys to a premiership in his first year as captain. And if the 3rds do happen to lose (Which I dont think is going to happen by the way), then i'm sure Totts will gladly let everyone know just how his team mates stuffed up his chance of leading the east boys to a premiership in his first year as captain.

Either way i think we'll get some entertainment out Totts come monday

Jon Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  ricey Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:59 am

rest assured it will be controversial either way.
chris totton + alcohol = gold

ricey

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:27 am

Perhaps we should try and fire Nob up. Some Sambuca shots with half a pot might do the trick. Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ricey Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:19 am

god knows it gets me going admin! fancy dress for mad monday this year? might dip into the wardrobe and see whats about

ricey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nob Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:52 am

Be at BC at midday. All late comers will be punished. Someone bring the Kleenex...

Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  Jon Jon Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:17 am

maybe some spare undies too, cos someone is bound to destroy theirs attempting the backpack.

Jon Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Brades Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:53 am

To get the most out of you're Mad Monday I advise you or any of you're mates refrain from patting Dozers dog. pale
Spending the best part of "Mad" Monday morning sitting in a doctors waiting rooms wearing a school dress waiting for the Hawk is not as fun as it sounds.

Brades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:47 am

Actually, you know what would be really fun? Bringing Dozers dog with us to the BC.
Sure, we'd probably all die, but man, what a truly Mad Monday it would it be.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Goodluck to all the East boys playing in GF's, I hope you all bring home glory! Mad Monday I will definately miss, would have loved to give my A grade performance but there is so many different ppl that will give this day of all days the performance it deserves. Well all enjoy the greastest thing this world has to offer, that one 24 hr period of crazy madness called Mad Monday... I want to hear plenty of new stories and the great acts that the vets provide year in year out. Jim becoming way to hot and needing to remove his clothes... Jon Jon and the gambler... Gommie and brades's medaly relay across the BC floor... Doze and crackin Baars smashing coin into buck hunter... the great Damien Fiolet laugh... the crazy rabit wolverine that is punchy totten... or the brutal truth been spoken by his brother chrince... Griffo getting so smashed he can barely speak and move... Crow just being crow, totally pissed and piss funny... most of you boys ending up with ur kits off is always a funny moment... the greatness of Ice Cold Chopper Hanley... or big rice laughing at all jokes told by big jim and his brofer... nobby chanting and saying some of the funniest shit u'll ever here... and if the great man Peter Quick lands a day off u boys r in for one hell of a show!!! **** it I might go AWOL... I'll see you boys on Monday... bring your A game coz its going to be one hell of a ride!!!

Sam "Dutch" Scannell

Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Chop Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Genius Sammy!!! **** i hope the ATM pays out this year i could use it!

Chop

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:48 am

Everything smells like pepper today.
The BC cellar is more boring than I expected.

Sam, you would have been very disappointed with Chop and Crackin's form, spending the day sniffing around some swampdogs, rather than hanging with the East Boys. Truly prafetic behaviour.
Ricey probably the drunkest man there.
Both premiership captains were very low key.
No tears from Nob was a pleasant surprise.
Jons gambler lacked enthusiasm.

All in all a good day, numbers down on previous years, but some good performances by those you'd expect them from.
Now we move onto next weekend. Presentation night at the Yacht Club Friday, followed by Jons bucks day Saturday from lunchtime til late. For some, Devs wedding Sunday, for others Big Jim may have some birthday drinks, while Chop turns 21 on Monday. Gonna be a huge weekend. pale

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ricey Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:35 am

very fun day want to thank all those who attended. want to thank all those who slapped me at some stage my jaw is a bit tender. want to thank jon for buying the chatruice (spl?) clearly the worst drink ever. want to thank chop for spitting beer in my face
we only do it once a year and i think we know the reason for this

ill leave the last to big rex......

ITS OVER!!

ricey

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeps Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:07 am

DRUNK No

Peeps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content