East Belmont Cricket Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please come back!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Please come back!!!! Empty Please come back!!!!

Post  warbs Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:21 am

i thought it's time i make a come back to this wonderful invention!!!

Which player would you love to see back @ east, for whatever reason, it could be someone you admired for cricket ability, a fellow player
whom you want to belt (not that EBCC or its member condone violence in anyway), a drinking buddy, or just for laughs, someone who just copped it but was good value.

im interested in your thoughts,

wouldn't mind seeing Luke "Ranga" Teal geek back around the place Laughing

warbs king

warbs

http://www.myspace.com/warbs_1987

Back to top Go down

Please come back!!!! Empty Re: Please come back!!!!

Post  Admin Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:43 am

I'd like to see Leigh "Cuddles" Hooley back plying his trade at the den.
Watching him waddle out to bat, and waddle around in the field was good for a laugh.
Off field, he always had a good vibe about him, looking for a beer, a joke and some verbal sparring with Crow. His infamous run in with Jedi one night in the mid nineties will long live in the memory of anyone who witnessed it, particularly Crow who threatened to kill himself over it.

Others that come to mind include Hawkey, Scowny, Dunny, Steeny, Mark Hayes, Chaddy, Peter Smith and all our Poms.

P.S. Great to have you back Warbs, look forward to some more quality topics from you.

Admin
Admin

https://ebcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nob Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:15 am

Yeah, i'm a massive fan of both Leigh and Luke, but the player that we most need back at the Den is the great Michael Dunn. Not because i want to see his rooster feet, watch him stretch into what must've been Bradley's jocks or to see him smash bourbons till the wee hours of the morning.
The man is clearly the best players to have pulled on the baggy blue. Maybe the playing days are over, although i reckon he could still be a very handy player, but it would be nice to see him down for a drink or two on a quiet sat arvo/night or maybe even pop in to a training session here or there and impart some of his vast knowledge.
But unfortunately i think we're more of a chance to get baumy back...

Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  warbs Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:44 am

maybe we could push for a baumy return and have him and dougie bowl off for their spot in the 6ths... not sure what the loser's prize is......maybe a contract with corio bay.....or bell park even?

warbs

http://www.myspace.com/warbs_1987

Back to top Go down

Post  waco Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeede.

waco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down