East Belmont Cricket Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Peep Show

4 posters

Go down

The Peep Show Empty The Peep Show

Post  warbs Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:27 am

If u consumed too much at the Cocktails and Crownies night and can't remember, or you have spent the last 24 hours in a cave in the brisbane rangers, you wouldn't be aware of Jason Peoples' unbelievable innings of 304no yesterday. In a total of 2/401 off approx 70 overs "Peeps" but on a day of cricket that witnesses will never, ever forget. Congrats "Peeps" it was an absolute honour to watch and be somewhat a part of.

Yesterday' innings brought up the terms "records", and i think totts said "the best innnings ever"...so i thought this achievement by Jason could generate some lost forum conversation. This topic is now a chance, not only to thank and congragulate "Peeps" but to remember and converse past achievements by EBCC players that will go on in club folklore for years to come.

Warbs

warbs

http://www.myspace.com/warbs_1987

Back to top Go down

The Peep Show Empty Re: The Peep Show

Post  Jermone Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:31 am

The innings included 19 sixes and 32 fours, smashing the previous GCA record individual score of 268, 304no it's a record that wil stand for some years. i feel for poor old Ravi, smashed a 3rds record score of 184 only to have peeps go past it by 120. Fanstastic effort Peeps

Jermone

Back to top Go down

Post  Nob Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:10 am

Bonga's maiden was very impressive...

Nob

Back to top Go down

Post  waco Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:19 pm

...as was Fossy's 153 no off 30 overs. I wish I could have seen Peeps' innings, but on the plus side, he gave 3 of my cousins a nice old leathering that they'll not soon forget Very Happy

waco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down