East Belmont Cricket Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champange Comedy

2 posters

Go down

Champange Comedy Empty Champange Comedy

Post  warbs Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:26 pm

We cant hide from the fact that dougy's comic genius is one that needs to be recognised. Now i have high hopes for his comedy future so i thought it would be a fantastic idea to offer some clean, funny jokes for dougy to tell those geelong cc boys next pre-season, and who knows dougie when your pimping it out at corio village in that flattering Australia post uniform a few fresh jokes could be a hit with the female population.

i'll get the ball rolling-

2 blokes walk into a bar.....it hurts

enjoy, warbs

warbs

http://www.myspace.com/warbs_1987

Back to top Go down

Champange Comedy Empty Re: Champange Comedy

Post  dewy Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:21 am

We have been lucky at East to have many budding comedians gracing our grounds. To find the best maybe the answer lies in holding an East Belmont Comedy Night.
You could have Big Jim and Jonny Timberlake as a double act warming up the crowd and getting things off to a great start.

That would set the stage for the much anticipated 'joke off' between the great man Dougie and our very own Mitch Grinter. What a sight that would be, with both boys going joke for joke!

If we wanted something a bit more blue later in the evening, Aaron Mitchell will always come through with some stuff straight from the work site. And then there is always Crow...

dewy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum